The Pursgloves of Lambeth - [LAMB]
Lambeth Palace is located across the River from Westminster Palace. In the 1750's, the opening of the major bridges at Westminster, Blackfriars and Vauxhall was accompanied with the draining of the surrounding marshland and Lambeth was developed along the new roadways. By 1889, Lambeth had become part of the City of London.
The former church of St Mary is now the Lambeth Garden Museum.
John Lambert Purslove  married Clarender Bone on 1 Jan 1824 at Stepney, St Dunstan
John Lambert Purslove, son of John Lambert and Clarinda Purslove, baptized 26 Dec 1824 at Lambeth, St. Mary.
Hannah Purslove, daughter of John  and Jane Purslove, baptizd 26 Dec 1824 at Lambeth, St. Mary.
William Purseglove, son of Fransis Purseglove  and Hannah Mills, baptized 12 Dec 1824 at Lambeth, Renfrew Road Workhouse.
Jane Purseglove  married Edward Welch on 18 Aug 1872 at Lambeth, St John the Evangelist.
Page Updated 27/02/2014